This last week I have been investigating the B.C. Liquor Control and Licensing Branch to find out who has been making the new laws that the LCLB has been interducing .
- B.C. to ban clubs’ all-ages events in bid to restrict underage drinking
After much searching I was unable to find a list of the board members or any public meeting notes. I emailed them directly asking for more information.
From: Steven Smethurst
To: lclb.lclb -[at]- gov.bc.ca
I can not seem to find a list of the board of directors for the B.C. Liquor Control and Licensing Branch (LCLB)
Can you provide me with a link or a list of the current and past members?
Can you provide me with a link to past public board meeting minuets?
I am interested in the current and past board of directors
From: lclb.lclb -[at]- gov.bc.ca
To: Steven Smethurst
Dear Steven Smethurst,
Thank you for writing to the branch with your enquiry. There is not a board of directors for the B.C. Liquor Control and Licensing Branch. You can find more information on the branch’s structure on our website here: http://www.pssg.gov.bc.ca/lclb/branch/structure.htm.
The executive of the branch are as follows:
- Karen Ayers is the Assistant Deputy Minister and General Manager;
- Bruce Edmundson is the Deputy General Manager, Compliance & Enforcement division;
- Cheryl Caldwell is the Deputy General Manager, Licensing and Local Government Liaison division;
- Barry Bieller is the Director for the Policy, Planning & Communication division;
- Jan Evans is the Director for the Management Services division.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to write back to this address or to call our Help Desk, toll-free, at 1-866-209-2111.
Liquor Control and Licensing Branch
Ministry of Energy, Mines and Natural Gas
More research is needed.