Goals and Resolutions forÂ 2013
(In no particularÂ order)
- Create a new post for ABlueStar.com (This blog) each week. – Last year I only missed a few weeks and created a total of a ~47 post.
- Do 300+ Geo Caches this year. I just started Geo Caching this year duringÂ OctoberÂ and I have found a total of 22 confirmed caches. The number would be a lot higher if I would have started at the start of summer instead of fall. This also helps me get outside. It gives me a reason a quest to do.
- Create a open data apps forÂ Vancouver.
- Make a board game/card game. After the success of Cards Against HumanityÂ on their recent pay what you canÂ campaignÂ as reallyÂ inspiredÂ me to make my ownÂ crowd-sourcedÂ board/card game.
- Start using ifttt.com more to help automate my life.
- Create more sensors to monitor my life.
It looks like I have only ever done one post like this in the pastÂ What I did in 2010, Year end review. It looks like I have accomplished all the goals I set out for my self in 2010, Woot!